Bryant-Denny Stadium Rules
The Golden Rule: When at Bryant-Denny Stadium please be mindful and respectful of other guests and those around you.
Perhaps most importantly – Enjoy the show!
Surprisingly, the Bryant-Denny Stadium does not have too many rules to follow, unlike most 5-star rated stadium. However, each rule that is put in place is to be followed strictly by visitors and fans. Below are some of the general rules that we have gathered:
- Cameras with telephoto lenses under 6 inches long are allowed in the stadium on game days
- Refer to the below Clear Bag Policy** for a list of all prohibited items
- Binoculars, phones or cameras may be brought in, but no cases or bags. All binoculars, phones, and cameras will be screened at the security checkpoint. At the checkpoint, these items will be placed in a bin while the spectator passes through the metal detector.
- Fans will be able to bring blankets in after they have been screened at the security checkpoint in cold weathers
- Selfie sticks are prohibited inside Bryant Denny Stadium
- Drones are strictly not permitted on UA campus including game days. Offenders with no permit subject to penalty.
**Clear Bag Policy
Fans are able to carry the following style and size of bag, package, or container into the stadium:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ bags are permitted. For officially licensed Alabama clear bag products, check with your local Alabama retail stores
- All clear bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are permissible
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar)
- Small “clutch” purses that are no larger than 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ can be taken into the stadium plus the approved clear plastic bags
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (16” wide) or with zippers, pockets or compartments
- Weapons and firearms
- Artificial noisemakers (bells, horns, whistles, cowbells, etc.)
- Outside food and/or drink
- Video recorders or camcorders
- Cameras with telephoto lenses over 6 inches long
- Flags/Banners on poles