Bryant-Denny Stadium Shuttle
The Crimson Ride is available to all fans on Gameday, and there is no charge for this service. It will service areas that are not in close proximity or an easy walking distance to Bryant-Denny Stadium. These areas are East Campus RV lots, the soccer paved lot, and parking lots located along Peter Bryce Blvd.
Additionally, Tuscaloosa Transit will be running 16 buses from the Downtown Intermodal Facility (601 23rd Ave.), starting 3 hours prior to game time. The cost to ride the bus (per trip):
- Adults: $1
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Age 60 or over and people with disabilities: 50 cents
Home Game Shuttle
Fans can expect free car parking at the University Mall. A shuttle will run from this lot to the south end zone of Bryant-Denny Stadium for $10 roundtrip per person. Only cash is allowed for the fees. Shuttle service is provided by Tuscaloosa Charter:
- $10 CASH ONLY
- Service begins 4 hours prior to kickoff
- Service pauses at kickoff until resumed at end of 3rd Qtr.
- Service concludes 1-hour post-game
- Pick-up at the main University Mall entrance, near the food court
- Drop-off on 12th Ave. (south side of Bryant-Denny Stadium)
Note: There has been a number of cases where vehicles are broken in at the University Mall and nothing can be done. Please read the Parking section for more information in regards to this matter.
Away Game Shuttle
Pick up at University Mall in Tuscaloosa (game tickets NOT included)
- Ole Miss – September 15th, 2018 – $75/person
- LSU – November 3rd, 2018 – $75/person
- SEC Championship – December 1st, 2018 – $75/person
For more info, please call 205-556-5757 or 205-759-4222.